miércoles, 14 de enero de 2009

One Year Online (English)




Photobucket


One year online. Just one day like today in 2008 I decided to open this site to share my music with all you.

And it´s not easy, music companies don´t share their videos so all Youtube links must be revised day by day. And also here in Spain we haven´t got much information about this kind of bands.

But it´s worth efforting. Almost 50.000 visits in one year. From every little corner of the world. I couldn´t have imagined that a year ago.

But know I want more. I hope to have the webpage online soon, and it´ll be full of information. And I´ll keep the Blog updated. So I expect to have 100.000 visits this time next year.

Thank you so much for coming to this place. Hope you enjoy it.

The image which opens the post is thanks to Hada Azul, winner of the 1st year contest. These are the finalists :



By An




By Def




Por Lau

1 comentarios/comments:

Anónimo dijo...

Me gusta más com te ha quedado en inglés que es español XD :)

Por mi parte ha sido un placer trabajar para ti, y esta web, además, que salvo por los pequeñajos problemas con photoshop, lo he pasado basante bien XD

Tienes un buen blog con buena musica.

Felicidades :)