viernes, 16 de enero de 2009

Aloha From Hell - No More Days To Waste In Stores (English)





The day has come. Aloha From Hell has released their debut album today. No More Days To Waste is already in stores.

I´ve got in my hands the Limited Fan Edition. Digipack. 17 tracks and two videos. Exclusive poster and 24 pages booklet with all the lyrics.

In it you will find catchy songs such as "Don´t Gimme That" or "No More Days To Waste", lovely ballads such as "Walk Away", a better version of "Wake Me Up" different to that of the demo. Can´t miss it.

You can order now at Amazon : http://www.amazon.de/More-Days-Waste-Fan-erweitertem/dp/B001IT75JG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1232114035&sr=1-1


Here you can see the content of the Limited Edition. All scans are taken from my own copy of the album. This site does not promote piracy, we just upload them for those of you who aren´t able to get it. All rights reserved to Aloha From Hell and Sony BMG.




































4 comentarios/comments:

Anónimo dijo...

It looks awesome. do you think you could post the bonus tracks of this album. I manage to buy the basic edition (it's the only one available in my country)and I'd really like to have the other songs.
If you can't, i understand. Thanks

Young Guns on 17 de enero de 2009, 8:11 dijo...

Hi, I understand you perfectly, in my country the album hasn´t even been released, I had to get it by internet, and I know that not many of you can do it, as parents don´t like that way of purchasing.

But the aim of the site is to promote bands, not to spoil their sales by offering downloads. Don´t worry, it´ll be soon at Emule or Ares, many people bought it yesterday, specially in Germany.

It´s a pity what they´ve done with this album, it´s crazy thar from the basic to the special edition there is a difference of 7 tracks, almost half album.

Anyway, on the rightsidebar you can find the contact address of the site in case you have any further question :)

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks :)

Young Guns on 18 de enero de 2009, 0:45 dijo...

Stephy, contact me by the site mail and perhaps I can help you to get them