sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na (English)





They are My Chemical Romance and this is "Na Na Na".






Drugs! Gimme me drugs Gimme me drugs
I don't need it but still what you got
Still take the cash and I'll keep it
Eight legs to the wall, hit the gas at the mall
Every crawl, every crawl, every crawl, now hit that detonator

Love, gimme me love, gimme me love
I don't need it but I'll take what I want from your heart
And keep it in a bag in a box on the floor with an X
Gimme me more, gimme me more

Now sing it with me
For my security, to every enemy
We're on your property standing in a V-formation
Let's do it properly, plastic surgery, we're not an apology
Get us more, give us your detonation

Let me tell you about the Snagman
Shut up and let me see your jazz hands
Or remember when you were a madman, thought you were Batman
And hit the party with a gas can
Let me see you run it more.

We're on your property
We're a public enemy
I think we better find more, burden your information
Let's pull the lottery
It's like plastic surgery
We won't giva an apology
Give us more detonation

And right here, right now
All the way in Battery City
The little children, raise your open filthy palms like tiny daggers up to heaven
And all the you guys, and the river rats
As angels made from neon eating garbage are screaming out
"Why don't you save us?"
And the sky opened up
Everybody wants to change the world, everybody wants to change the world
But no one wants to die, wanna die?

Make no apology
This is way to fun to me
I'm not your authority
Crash and burn
We're young and loaded
Drop like a bulletshell
Just like a sleeper cell
I'd rather go to hell than be in a purgatory
Cut my hair
Gag and bore me
Pull this pin
And let this world explode

0 comentarios/comments: