viernes, 21 de marzo de 2008

Fall Out Boy - Fuck Live from Phoenix (English)





New Fall Out Boy record in stores soon. Next 1st April 2008 first Fall Out Boy live album, Fuck Live from Phoenix, will be released.

It will be found in two different versions, CD and the Deluxe DVD+CD. It was recorded last 22nd June 2007 at Cricket Pavilion Phoenix.

Both CD and DVD contain the live hits :

1. Thriller (Michael Jackson cover)
2. Grand Theft Autumn / Where Is Your Boy (Gabe From Cobra Starship)
3. Don't Matter (Akon Cover)
4. Sugar, We're Going Down
5. Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
6. Of All The Gin Joints In The World
7. Hum Hallelujah
8. I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
9. Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today
10. I'm Like A Lawyer. The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)
11. Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me'
12. Beat It (Michael Jackson Cover)
13. Carpal Of Love
14. Golden
15. I Write Sins, Not Tragedies (Panic! @ The Disco Cover)
16. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
17. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
18. The Take Over, The Breaks Over
19. One And Only (Timbaland Cover)
20. Dance, Dance
21. Drum Solo
22. Saturday

The DVD also contains Fall Out Boy´s eight videos in chronological order :

1. Sugar, We're Going Down
2. Dance, Dance
3. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"
4. This Aint a Scene, It's an Arms Race
5. Thnks fr mmrs
6. Carpal Tunnel Of Love
7. The Take Over, The Break's Over
8. Me & you

Besides the making of from the video "Me&You" and the 45 minutes documentary "Behind the Scenes" about everything related to the last Honda Civic Tour.

3 comentarios/comments:

Anónimo dijo...

how cool that they will do convers from M.J 8D I really need to litsen to those songs ;)

Young Guns on 21 de marzo de 2008, 17:24 dijo...

:) I don´t imagine FOB covering Thriller

Anónimo dijo...

Well I didn't find thriller on YouTube, But I did find Beat It, and I think that it was great ;)