viernes, 26 de noviembre de 2010

Young Guns Music interviews Panik (English)





It was a year ago when German band Panik announced that they were dissolving. Members parted ways.

But Panik is still alive. Two former members, David Bonk and Timo Sonnenschein are hardworking in the proyect.

Thanks to our collab Noe Vernoli we've talked to David about his present activity :






- Young Guns Music : We suppose that standing and wondering if Panik will return, will we see Panik again on stage as a six member band or that stage is completely finished?

- Panik : No, we will definitely not return as 6 members.


- YGM : Do you keep in touch with the rest of the band members at present?

- P. : Not much, lately.


- YGM : Can you tell us a little about the proyects you are working in right now?

- P. : Well, I can tell you that it is about 3 projects, 1 is me and Timo, and the 2 other ones are productions of german artists.


- YGM : When will we be able to watch "At Second Glance"?

- P. : This is nothing I can answer. I would love to say "now" :-) But I can not.


- YGM : We could see David engaged in the production of Destination Anywhere CD and helping Aloha From Hell kids, Timo has directed the video "How You Feel" from Destination Anywhere. Are you working with other bands?

- P. : Producing, yes, much.


- YGM : Currently, Sunshine Dreams and C4Studio are united under the site www.bonksonnenschein.de , how do they decided so?

- P. : Timo is my best friend. This union always existed.


- YGM : You've several albums on iTunes where you play the piano and show your talent. Where do you get your inspiration to write?

- P. : My Life. I am not playing piano that much, when my days keep getting the same rhythm. As soon as my days get different, I am more inspired to play piano.


- YGM : You wrote in your Formspring that you invited a fan to visityour country. Would you be able to spend time with a fan in Berlin or anywhere in the world?

- P. : Of course. I already did.


- YGM : When do you plan to visit Spain?

- P. : I would like to do it right away, it is like -2°C here, and I want to get into the waaaarmth :-) But seriously, as we are constructing the band new, I can not tell you.


- YGM : Just to finish, something they want to say to all the fans?

- P. : Fans - all the fans, that are reading this, are warming my heart. Every single one. Every single answer at facebook, at twitter, every thought. I am so glad, that you are still there, THANK YOU.

0 comentarios/comments: