miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2008

Merry Christmas





Just in a few hours, all the world will be celebrating Christmas. From this small place where we gather to listen to our favourite music I would like to wish all of you who come over here from time to time Merry Christmas.

I hope of all of you enjoy these days with your friends and family. You make this place real and possible. It´s a great pleasure to share music likings with all you who arrive from every part of the world.

I would also want to encourage you to take part in this Blog with your comments. You can leave a comment in every post. It´s easy and you don´t need to register to do so. Juat by clicking where it says "Comentarios/Comments", you can choose a nickname and post your suggestions, opinions or any information about the bands. I would like to know which bands you like most, which videos you really like or what other bands you would like to see here.

Specially, because I see that I got some frequent readers who arrive here day by day. Thank you so much for following these lines, you who visit from Poland every day, same you who linked me in your MySpace over there in the US or you who visit so much from England. Please feel free to take part.

To all you,


Merry Christmas.



And for you, a Christmas song from one of our favourite bands, Fall Out Boy.




0 comentarios/comments: