martes, 12 de febrero de 2008

Tokio Hotel Fans Sweden (English)





Today I would like to show you a web about Tokio Hotel from our nordic friends. It´s called Tokio Hotel Fans and it comes from Sweden.

I was lucky enough to come across this web some weeks ago when trying to promote Spanish newspaper "20 Minutos" poll, as we wanted "Ready, Set, Go" to climb up to 1st position in their hits list. There I met one of the administrators, Ariverderla, who kindly translated my message into her language so that everybody would understand it.

The Swedish fans response was amazing. They helped us with their votes, besides warmly introducing me to their forum, the reason why I strongly recommend you this web.



Besides a huge and exact information about the band, daily refreshed, it has a widely supported forum, where everyday more than 100 fans share opinions at the same time.

I would just dare to suggest something to them. Opening a topic for English speakers, so that every fan from other countries could meet Swedish fans. Apart from that, it´s one of my favourite fans webs. I highly recommend you to visit it and register.

You can do it through this link :




0 comentarios/comments: